Community Marketing Coordinator - LITTLE ROCK
This is a SAFETY SENSITIVE JOB
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. EEO/AA employer.
SUMMARY: The Community Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, development and implementation of the Organization’s marketing strategies and communications, both external and internal, for therapists, other clients, and community goodwill. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing and communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications, calendars, and newsletters.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Conduct self always in a professional manner – presenting positive image to community, clients, internally and externally.
- Build relationships between various referral sources including but not limited to; school officials, probation officers, doctors, and daycares.
- Attend court as needed to represent the Organization.
- Represent the Organization at community events, booths, and school events
- Coordinate the scheduling and execution of luncheons at various referral source locations
- Responsible for identifying and purchasing new marketing supplies as well as ensuring existing supplies are replenished
- Attend conferences (in town and out of town) to represent the Organization
- Assist in the purchase of Compassion In Action items year round including Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Assist in scheduling and working Glass Slipper appointments and facilitating dress drives
- Extensive travel required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Requirements that are representative of their ability to perform essential tasks
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Publisher)
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in marketing the Organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree in Marketing, Social Work, or other related field and 3 years related experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Independently driving to and from various events and referral source locations to market
- Work some nights and weekends as needed
- Must also have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Ability to successfully perform those duties and tasks that are essential to the function of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- May require exertion up to 10 lbs of force occasionally
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for those individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate